#navbar-iframe { display: none !important; } pebbles&shoots: Study Abroad

20 November 2011

Study Abroad

London.
As of today, the plane ticket is purchased and I’m officially preparing to be in London for my entire spring semester. That’s a lot of months to be gone on my own. I’m scared and nervous and worried, but I’m unbelievably thrilled and ready to go. I’m not sure if I’ve ever been in so much anticipation in my entire life. It’s this feeling of antsy nervousness and hopeful expectation that confirms what a worthwhile experience it will be. I’ve found that more often than not, it’s the decisions that scare me a little it that end up being the most rewarding.


Helen Keller, in a moment of pure genius I’m sure, said “Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.” Well OK Helen. Adventure it is.

1 comment:

  1. Ahh thats so ace! It such a good experience to exchange!

    ReplyDelete